We're proud to announce the release of Affiliate Royale version 1.4.0. We've added some cool new features to this version and its now included with MemberPress membership plugin users. Yes, you heard that right … Affiliate Royale is included with MemberPress! If you're a current MemberPress user or have been considering buying it — you should definitely read this blog post for more info. Below are the feature highlights for this release.
A new option in the users profile allows you to choose whether or not this affiliate should be blocked. When this setting is enabled, the affiliates commissions are still tracked, however they cannot access their affiliate dashboard and will see the message you specify instead. Because you may need to block affiliates for different reasons, you can specify the exact message to show on a per-affiliate basis. Blocked affiliates are also flagged on the Pay Affiliates page (see below) so you can quickly identify them to ensure they don't get paid.
Want to set a minimum commission payout amount? Now you can with Affiliate Royale 1.4.0! This new option will flag affiliates who have not yet met the minimum payout amount on the Pay Affiliates page (see below).
Pay Affiliates Highlighting
As part of the two new features listed above, affiliates who are blocked, haven't met the minimum payout, or should not be paid for any other reason are now highlighted in red on the Pay Affiliates page. The highlighting and new Status column will allow you to quickly identify which affiliates to pay, and which need further follow-up. This is a very powerful, time-saving feature that we are sure you will appreciate!
- Now works as a MemberPress add-on. If you're already a MemberPress user, just use your MemberPress license key to activate.
- Added a minimum payout option
- Added ability to block affiliates (in their dashboard profile) — and show them a message when they're blocked
- Added color coding on pay affiliates page to indicate blocked affiliates and below minimum payout affiliates
- Added MailChimp email list integration
- Fixed bug – affiliates getting commissions for own purchases
- Various other bug fixes